The European Union (EU) is an economic and political union of 27 independent member states which are located primarily in Europe. The EU operates through a hybrid system of supranational independent institutions and intergovernmentally made decisions negotiated by the member states. Important institutions of the EU include the European Commission, the Council of the European Union, the European Council, the Court of Justice of the European Union, and the European Central Bank. The European Parliament is elected every five years by EU citizens.
Most popular quizzes and lists
- General Knowledge Quiz No. 1
- General Knowledge Quiz No. 2
- General Knowledge Quiz No. 3
- List of countries and their capitals
- List of Presidents of the United States of America
- List of Bharat Ratna Award Winners
- India Quiz
- List of India's Presidents, Vice Presidents, Prime Ministers and Lok Sabha Speakers
- List of India’s 29 States, Capitals and Chief Ministers
- List of India’s Cabinet Ministers | Who's who in Government of India
Quiz Master Vincent Augustine D'Souza is a blogger, author, and novelist. He writes on politics, economy, corruption, terrorism, sports and current events in his blog Voice From The Rooftop,. He is also known as walking encyclopedia. His novels KING and POPE are available in ebook format. Currently he is working on his English Konkani Dictionary.
Voice from the Rooftop
Latest posts from Vincent’s blog.